PRESS RELEASE: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A Canary Chronicles Blog Exclusive- A report by expert combat weapons trainer, Sgt. MacBoland USAF, who is alleging has been eyewitness to the military combat weapons being used against the peaceful, prayerful, unarmed water protectors at Oceti Sakowin Camp has provided a list of alleged military combat weapons being used against the peaceful protectors exercising their first amendment right to free speech and right to peacefully assemble under the U.S. Constitution.
This excessive and brutal show and use of force by the authorities protecting the Dakota Access Pipleline construction includes:
- All Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- ECCM Venus Type Scalar Beam Weapons Emitter
- M249 Squad Automatic Weapons
- M239 Squad Automatic Weapons (Both M249 and M239 Combat soldiers machine guns capability of discharging 1000 round/min)
- 256 mm weapons
- 762 mm weapons
- mini guns 762 capable of discharging 4,000-6,000 rounds/min)
- M203 grenade launchers
- launching rubber bullets
- launching incendiary devices
- CS Tear Gas
- Water Cannons spraying protectors in subfreezing temperatures
- Apparent Biological/Chemical warfare simulants being aerosol sprayed from low flying craft
- Voice of God Technology (to cause dissension among protectors and perhaps as provocateur to give justification for greater use of force.)
- Barbed wire blockades
- Concrete blockades of access roads
- Communication Jammers
- Poisoning of wild buffalo thrown in water to pollute water
The international media has mostly failed to truthfully and accurately report on these egregious abuses of power and human rights violations with the exception of a few outlets who carried the November 2oth ambush by the authorities on the bridge where peaceful unarmed water protectors tried to clear vehicles from the road that blocked access roads, according to witnesses.
The Library of Congress link to the First Amendment right is located here:
The First Amendment states that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” U.S. Const. Amend. I (emphasis added), available at http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript.html.
Recently the Army Corp of Engineers has issued a statement that they will evict the peaceful water protectors from certain areas and limit protectors to ‘free speech zones”. The link is provided here:
New Jersey Senator Cory Booker has releases a letter he sent to the U.S Department of Justice addressing the excessive force and human rights violations occurring at Standing Rock Reservation located here:
Further reports from Oceti Sakowin Camp acknowledge one representative from the United Nations visited the camp and took a report.